Decided to go with Real Friends to start. THIS WAS A GOOD DECISION. I LIKE.
AND they’re local-ish!
So… I’m going to San Francisco!
Aww, yay! That’s exciting!
You didn’t think too deeply about this did you? Of course not. If you were prone to thinking deeply about things… you probably wouldn’t be a Feminist, now would you?
I’m screaming “THAT’S THE POINT THAT’S LITERALLY THE POINT YOU JUST MADE THE EXACT POINT” at my computer screen right now.
Lewis’s law in action!
~~~ h o w m a j e s t i c ~~~
Kinda sad for no reason.
There is so much I’m excited about but it all seems SO FAR AWAY at the moment.
Can I just skip to July 3rd? Or at least June 18th? I need new S!O in my ears if I can’t have them in front of my face.
What I think when kids in my class read
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.